Sponsor form downloads are at the BOTTOM of this page ↓
If you are interested in sponsoring the race event in 2024, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our 2024 sponsors here (the linked page is updated as we get new 2024 sponsor commitments).
We have four Primary Levels of sponsorship and several types of Special Sponsorships for the race.
We are looking to renew sponsorships and explore new possible partnerships.
Scroll to bottom of this page for PDF downloads of the Sponsorship materials including the Brochure, Sponsorship Sheet, and Special Sponsorship Sheet. The information is also outlined in this page.
The Primary Sponsorship Levels are:
- Premier Sponsor ($1,000 one per year, given right of first refusal), Logo gets top billing on the back of the shirt and sponsor recognition banner. Also logo on race bib.
- Gold Sponsor ($500), Logo gets just under the Premier sponsor on the back of the shirt and sponsor recognition banner. Up to 3 race entries.
- Silver Sponsor ($250), Logo gets just under the Gold sponsors on the back of the shirt and sponsor recognition banner. Up to 2 race entries.
- Bronze Sponsor ($150). Name on back of shirt and sponsor recognition banner. Logo used on shirt if there is room without making everything too small.
Each level offers different benefits for the sponsor. Download the sponsorship packet here.
We also offer Special Sponsorships of key race day necessities. Once a sponsor has filled one of these sponsorships in a prior year, they are given right of first refusal to sponsor the same special sponsorship for the next year.
Special Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Premier Sponsor – (Apex Fitness in 2023) Top Level sponsor, name and/or logo goes on every runner’s bib so it is visible during the race, in photos, and after the race if the runner/walker/dasher saves their race bib as many people do. Also top billing on the back of the t-shirt with the t-shirt sponsor.
- Race T-Shirt Sponsor (taken in 2023) – sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every runners shirt next to the Premier Sponsor.
- Kids T-Shirt Sponsor – (Open) sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every kid runners shirt.
- Volunteer T-Shirt Sponsor (Open) – sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every race volunteer shirt.
- Finish Line Sponsor (Ridgefield Running Company and Bradsell Contracting were our Finish Line Sponsors for 2023) – sponsor name appears on the finish line tape and finish line banner. High visibility in finishing photos.
- Water table sponsor – (Jeffrey Keutmann, Real Estate Agent in 2023) sponsor name appears in banner on the water table at the end of the race as well as on race t-shirt.
- Food table sponsors (Elks Lodge #535 in 2023) – sponsor name appears in special banner on post-race food table as well as on race t-shirt.
- Awards Sponsor (Cross River Demon Shell was one of two Awards Sponsors for 2023, second spot is available) – sponsor name appears in banner on the awards table and announced at the awards.
- Results Sponsor – (Bijou Jewelry was one of two 2023 Results sponsors, second spot is open) Sponsor gets name/logo featured on race results printed out and available on website. Sponsor gets mentioned and thanked in post-race results email and on all three race results pages (5k Run, 4k Jay Walk, Kids 200m Jay Dash). Special thank you in all race emails. Sponsor name/logo prominent on race t-shirt.
- Photography Sponsor – (2023 sponsor was Ridgefield Orthodontics) Sponsor the student and volunteer photographers who will be taking photos of the race. Photos sent to overall winners and age group winners with sponsor logo overlaid on images. Photo sponsor logo/name on race t-shirt.
- Unless otherwise noted in the Special Sponsorships PDF below, cost for special sponsorships is $500 for each.
Special Offer Sponsor – Custom sponsorship, we mutually agree on price and deliverable. Some examples are below listed:
- Local business that wants to make special offer to runners and walkers
- Offer can be printed coupon that sponsor provides us before race day that is included with bib and t-shirt pickup.
- Offer can be barcode or QR code included on race bib (this must be done 6 weeks in advance!).
- We will work with special offer sponsor to fit needs within yours and our budget.
We are also open to in-kind sponsorships such as water donation, food donation, service donations, or other donations that we can use pre-race, on race day, in the race course, as an award or awards, or something we can give out to runners. This type of sponsorship needs to work with the needs of the race and MUST be done 8 weeks in advance.
Sponsors will be:
- recognized on this website,
- recognized in the registration confirmation email,
- recognized at the race,
- recognized on the race shirt,
- recognized other places if the sponsor undertakes one of the special sponsorship opportunities. (water table, food table, finish line, photography)
Sponsors and Special Sponsors can receive one or more complimentary race registrations and one or more race shirts (depending on the sponsor level) if requested. Sponsor level Gold gets (3) race registrations, Silver (2), and Bronze (1). Premier Sponsor gets 10 complementary race registrations. Special sponsor complementary race registrations are listed in the Special Sponsorship PDF linked at the bottom of this page. Upon sponsor request we will provide registration code(s) to sign up and indicate shirt size. Adult sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL; kids sizes: Kids S, Kids M, Kids L.
Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly with options for sponsoring the John Jay Community Trail Race.
If you have been contacted by a student member of the Student Race Committee or the Cross Country or Track & Field Teams and you have more questions please let us know. Thanks!
The John Jay Boosters Club is a 501(c)3 organization.
Thank you for your interest.