If you are interested in sponsoring the race event in 2022, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. View our list of sponsors for 2020/21, 2019, and 2018 here.
We have four Primary Levels of sponsorship and several types of Special Sponsorships for the race.
We are looking to renew sponsorships and explore new possible partnerships.
Scroll to bottom of this page for PDF downloads of the Sponsorship materials including the Brochure, Sponsorship Sheet, and Special Sponsorship Sheet. The information is also outlined in this page.
The Primary Sponsorship Levels are:
- Premier Sponsor ($1,000 one per year, given right of first refusal),
- Gold Sponsor ($500),
- Silver Sponsor ($250),
- Bronze Sponsor ($150).
Each level offers different benefits for the sponsor. Download the sponsorship form here.
We also offer Special Sponsorships of key race day necessities. Once a sponsor has filled one of these sponsorships in a prior year, they are given right of first refusal to sponsor the same special sponsorship for the next year.
Special Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Race T-Shirt Sponsor (Northern Westchester Hospital has committed for this sponsorship since 2018 and they have right of first refusal for 2022) – sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every runners shirt. Bonus: Sponsor name/logo appears on runner bib as well. Visibility in every photograph of the runners, front or back!
- Kids T-Shirt Sponsor – (Open!) sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every kid runners shirt.
- Volunteer T-Shirt Sponsor (possible sponsor for this item has reached out but not yet committed, stay tuned and let us know if you are interested) – sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every race volunteer shirt.
- Finish Line Sponsor
(Copia and Ridgefield Running Company were the 2021 Finish Line Sponsors, they have right of first refusal on it for 2022) – sponsor name appears on the finish line tape and finish line banner. High visibility in finishing photos.
- Water table sponsor – (Open!) sponsor name appears in banner on the water table at the end of the race as well as on race t-shirt.
- Food table sponsors (Mid Westchester Elks Lodge No. 535 sponored this in 2021 and has right of first refusal for 2022) – sponsor name appears in special banner on post-race food table as well as on race t-shirt.
- Awards Sponsor (Apex Fitness was the 2021 Awards sponsor and has right of first refusal for 2022) – sponsor name appears in banner on the awards table and announced at the awards.
- Results Sponsor – (Open!) Sponsor gets name/logo featured on race results printed out and available on website. Sponsor gets mentioned and thanked in post-race results email and on all three race results pages (5k Run, 4k Jay Walk, Kids 200m Jay Dash). Special thank you in all race emails. Sponsor name/logo prominent on race t-shirt.
- Photography Sponsor – (Open!) Sponsor the student and volunteer photographers who will be taking photos of the race. Photos sent to overall winners and age group winners with sponsor logo overlaid on images. Photo sponsor logo/name on race t-shirt.
Special Offer Sponsor – Custom sponsorship, we mutually agree on price and deliverable. Some examples are below listed:
- Local business that wants to make special offer to runners and walkers
- Offer can be printed coupon that sponsor provides us before race day that is included with bib and t-shirt pickup.
- Offer can be barcode or QR code included on race bib (must be done 8 weeks in advance!).
- We will work with special offer sponsor to fit needs within yours and our budget.
We are also open to in-kind sponsorships such as water donation, food donation, service donations, or other donations that we can use pre-race, on race day, in the race course, as an award or awards, or something we can give out to runners.
Sponsors will be:
- recognized on this website,
- recognized in the registration confirmation email,
- recognized at the race,
- recognized on the race shirt,
- recognized other places if the sponsor undertakes one of the special sponsorship opportunities. (water table, food table, finish line, photography)
Sponsors and Special Sponsors can receive one or more complimentary race registrations and one or more race shirts (depending on the sponsor level) if requested. Sponsor level Gold gets 5 race registrations, Silver (3), and Bronze (1). Premier Sponsor gets 10 complementary race registrations. Special sponsor complementary race registrations are listed in the Special Sponsorship PDF linked at the bottom of this page. Upon sponsor request we will provide registration code(s) to sign up and indicate shirt size. Adult sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL; kids sizes: Kids S, Kids M, Kids L.
Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you promptly with options for sponsoring the John Jay Community Trail Race.
If you have been contacted by a student member of the Student Race Committee or the Cross Country or Track & Field Teams and you have more questions please let us know. Thanks!
The JJ Boosters Club is a 501(c)3 organization.
Thank you for your interest.