This is a boardwalk between the John Jay Middle School field and the Pit Field where there is persistent runoff and ground is saturated and always muddy.
Stats & Status
- Started August 12. Runnable now and we are adding a ramp plus doing some grading of the approaches.
- 50’ finished length including 44’ main span and 6’ ramp.
- 6′ wide just like other boardwalks.
- Foundation blocks are 6x8s and 6x6s
- Working name: Frog Hollow Boardwalk. Because there are lots of frogs.
View this post on Instagram
Finished the main decking for Frog Hollow Boardwalk today with Rob, Sawyer, Mike, and Paul starring in this 1 min time lapse #jjtrail #jjvolunteer #froghollowboardwalk next steps at this location is finishing the far side ramp and grading the approaches to the boardwalk #timelapse