Help Fund the Final Link!
We are looking to continue the momentum towards completing the 5K course for the John Jay Cross Country team to be able to hold official home cross country meets on the full course.
Trail Donation Options
Donors in the categories below will be recognized at the trailhead map sign and in additional ways outlined below.
- Bridge Builder $1,000 or more. Donor has name appear on the top row of the bridge plaque for bridge #3 – the final piece of the course and the closest to the schools.
- Keystone Supporter – $500 – Donor has name on the third bridge plaque which is the last bridge to be built and the closest to the schools.
- Boardwalk Builder – $250 – Donor has name on recognition plaques for the boardwalks in the wetland part of the course between the middle school and the second bridge.
- Trail Blazer – $150 – Donor gets recognition as a trail blazer on the trailhead trail map signs.
- Trail Harrier – $100 – Donor gets recognition on the trailhead map signs.
If donors would like to group a donation together to be given in a specific name or group, we can make that happen. For example, if members of the class of 2021 on the track team wanted to combine to give a “Bridge Building” level donation and have the recognition plaque say “John Jay Track & Field Class of 2021” that is absolutely an option we can help make happen. Contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about donations, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final push for $5,000 — which will be added to our building account — will cover the purchase of remaining materials and hardware to complete over 100 linear feet of trail and boardwalk.
Thanks for your generous support! Click here to visit the fundraising page and give what you can!
If you would rather write a donation check and mail it in, download our brochure here and send your check — made out to “John Jay Boosters Club” with “JJ Trail Donation” in the memo field — along with your form to JJ Boosters Club, PO Box 586, Cross River, NY 10518. Brochure/Form is here.
We are also seeking Trail Building Volunteers to join our active and dedicated group. We meet sometimes on weekdays (9am til 1pm typically, weather permitting) and mainly weekends based on availability. Sign up here: https://runsignup.com/jjtrail/Volunteer