Dear Trail Runners,
The John Jay 5k Community Trail Race is back for a FOURTH year!
Date is Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 9am.
In addition to the 5k race, We are also offering a 4k “Jay Walk” and the 200 meter Kids Jay Dash for elementary school age kids. There is something for everyone!
FYI: the JJTRAIL race day is put on by the John Jay Cross Country and John Jay Track & Field Teams under the umbrella and with the fantastic support of the John Jay Boosters Club. The JJ Boosters Club is the non-profit athletic support organization for the Katonah-Lewisboro School District.
Some details on the race, walk, and dash:
- The first 175 registrations for the 5k race / 4k walk will get a race t-shirt
- The first 50 Kids Jay Dash registrations will get a kids t-shirt.
- There is an optional JJTRAIL VOLUNTEER cap for sale as a fundraiser when you sign up.
- Sign up early to get your name or nickname on your (or your child’s) race bib
- …. make sure you pick a shirt size when you sign up!
We are also in the early planning stages of the JJTRAIL GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION which we have tentatively planned for the evening before (4/2/22) the JJTRAIL Race, Walk, and Dash (4/3/22).
More information to follow on the John Jay Community Trail Grand Opening Event.
To register for the JJ5K race, the 4k Jay Walk, and the Kids Jay Dash, visit the race registration website.
See you on the trails…
—The JJTrail Committee