If you are interested in sponsoring the race, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have four primary levels of sponsorship for the race:
- Premier Sponsor (only one per year),
- Gold Sponsor,
- Silver Sponsor,
- Bronze Sponsor.
Each level offers different benefits for the sponsor. Download the sponsorship form here.
We also offer Special Sponsorships of key race day necessities. Once a sponsor has filled one of these sponsorships, they are given right of first refusal to sponsor the same special sponsorship for the next year.
Special Sponsorships include:
- [Filled for 2019]
Race T-Shirt Sponsor– sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every runners shirt. Bonus: Sponsor name/logo appears on runner bib as well. Visibility in every photograph of the runners.
- Kids T-Shirt Sponsor – sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every kid runners shirt.
- Volunteer T-Shirt Sponsor – sponsor name appears at the top of the list of sponsors on every race volunteer shirt.
- Finish Line Sponsor – sponsor name appears on the finish line tape and finish line banner. High visibility in finishing photos.
- Water table sponsor – sponsor name appears in banner on the water table at the end of the race as well as on race t-shirt.
- Food table sponsors – sponsor name appears in banner on post-race food table as well as on race t-shirt.
- Awards sponsor – sponsor name appears in banner on the awards table and announced at the awards.
- Photography Sponsor – Sponsor the student and volunteer photographers who will be taking photos of the race. Photos sent to overall winners and age group winners with sponsor logo overlaid on image. Sponsor logo/name on race t-shirt.
Special Offer Sponsor –
- Local business that wants to make special offer to runners and walkers
- Offer can be printed coupon that sponsor provides before race day
- Offer can be barcode or QR code included with race bib.
- We will work with special offer sponsor to fit needs within your budget.
We are also open to in-kind sponsorships such as water donation, food donation, service donations, or other donations that we can use on race day, in the race course, or as an award or awards.
Sponsors will be recognized on this website, the registration confirmation email, at the race, on the race shirt, and other places if the sponsor undertakes one of the special sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsors can receive a race shirt (or more than one shirt for higher level sponsors) if requested – let us know the size you would like (adult sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you promptly with options for sponsoring the John Jay Community Trail Race.
Thank you for your interest.